Java AWS Developer
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Java AWS Developer
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Java AWS Developer to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under independent direction, the Programmer Analyst II develops moderate to highly complex applications and supports or enhances existing business applications to ensure project requirements and business needs are met.
- Work and Interact with functional and integration teams on architecture and design.
- Load/extract data from multiple cloud applications (primarily AWS and Salesforce.com) and legacy applications (e.g. Oracle) using IICS (Informatica intelligence cloud services).
- Experience as a Java developer utilizing AWS platform.
- Agile environment experience.
- Must be able to query and extract data (SQL, pl/sql).
- Should have experience with AWS development and also-receiving and extracting data from the cloud.
- Can work independently in the development, testing, implementation and maintenance of ETL projects.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 36617 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.