Washington DC, DC 20001
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, New Jersey, and New York.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a JAVA/J2EE Developer to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Java/J2EE Developer will work with Security Architecture and Engineering team to design secure SSO (Single Sign on Support) integration patterns and work with our partners and customers to implement these delivery patterns. Technical delivery of projects including managing scope, schedule, documentation, configuration, testing, etc. Provide timely, concise, and situationally appropriate status on projects and engagements. Work on automation and scripting to enable self-service environments and processes where practical.
- BS Computer Science equivalent or more
- At least 5 years of experience with Java / J2EE development and design
- At least 3 years of experience with backend development with Spring MVC
- Experience with web development with client side MVC frameworks such as AngularJS
- Experience with Spring MVC framework components such as Data JPA, Security
- Experience with OR Mappers, preferably Hibernate
- Experience with Application Servers such as JBoss and WebLogic
- Experience with using Jenkins, Maven / Ant (Devops tools)
- Experience with unit testing such as JUNIT
- Experience implementing RESTful and/or traditional web services using technologies such as JSON, SOAP.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Flexible and versatile to adapt to any new environment and work on any project.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and ability to work well with a variety of personalities on a multitude of technical level.
- Ability to work in a continuous development environment. Comfortable with agile development methodologies used to deliver user engaged solutions.
- Understanding of agile and devops and CICD.
- Financial or relevant industry experience
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with SQL
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 37243 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2018, 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.