New York, New York 10166
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a JAVA/J2EE Developer to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage business users to define the requirements and design for a vast array of tools supporting securitization, trade capture and reporting.
- Full stack application development, prototyping, and high level technical consulting.
- Work closely with team members and business partners to develop cutting edge technology solutions to create applications that are flexible and adaptive to users. Anticipating and designing features that grow with the application.
- Producing high quality code in unit and regression test frameworks with a focus on reliability and readability.
- Support issue resolution and completion of ad-hoc requests in support of business partners within the I&CM division.
- 7-10 years of IT experience in design, development, integration and testing of software solutions based on core Java fundamentals. Working knowledge of modern design principles, e.g. dependency injection, streams, parallel design
- 7-10 years of experience with relational databases including Sybase, SQL Server, MySQL, and/or DB2.
- 3-5 years of experience with managing, building, and deploying code through tools including IntelliJ, GIT, Gradle, Docker, and Jenkins.
- 3-5 years of experience designing and executing JUnit test cases using Mockito framework based on business requirements and functional specifications. Familiarity with integration frameworks such as Fitnesse a plus.
- Bachelor’ s degree in computer science or related field.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical, and technical skills.
- Ability to think critically and act expeditiously to evaluate situations, make decisions and solve problems.
- Flexible and versatile to adapt to any new environment and work on any project.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and ability to work well with a variety of personalities on a multitude of technical level.
- Ability to work in a continuous development environment. Comfortable with agile development methodologies used to deliver user engaged solutions.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 36425 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.