7000 Muirkirk Meadows Drive Baltimore, MD 20705
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking an Instructional Designer to join our team and work directly on client projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- We are seeking an e-learning instructional designer to work on e-learning course project for delivery at the end of October 2019.
- In this role, you will create a comprehensive training program for 7, 000 employees related to timesheet and time entry compliance and use of a new version of our time entry system. Workforce is located all over the country, doing many different types of jobs and therefore may/may not be at a desk.
- Work with business subject matter expert (SME) and Corporate Communications to assess content, identify gaps and recommend approach to delivery of content (this project in specific is compliance-related information).
- We are looking for someone to design and create high-quality, engaging and effective training and potentially lead instructor-led training courses on the subject and/or create a train-the-trainer approach.
- Minimum five years of instructional design experience in developing online learning experiences.
- Background in accessibility, usability and experience design.
- Background in information design and communications
- Background in instructional design models, strategies and best practices.
- High-level project management skills including problem-solving abilities, facilitation, analytical thinking, and ability to drive to resolution.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined, with capacity to be highly productive and able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and within time constraints.
- Technology: Adobe Creative Suite, Captivate, Storyline or equivalent e-learning software experience.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 65858 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.