Owings Mills, MD 21117
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Infrastructure Admin to join our team.
- Seeking an Infrastructure Administrator to handle the day to day provisioning and maintenance for managed systems.
- This resource will be an individual contributor – initially this role will be responsible for submitting and statusing tickets to build new architectures.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills. Experience deploying multi-platform systems, including Amazon Web Services, Oracle, WebSphere, Informatica, Splunk, MQ/IIB, Autosys, Business Objects, Microstrategy.
- Must be able to effectively work with people in the team, other IT departments and/or outside of the enterprise.
- Proven ability to act in a consultative manner to both IT and the business regarding the scope of decisions regarding technology and its impact to the business.
- ITIL Foundations Certificate Preferred.
- General knowledge of infrastructure across wide range of platforms Experience in project management, SDLC and risk analysis.
- Financial industry experience strongly preferred but not required
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 34701 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.