IT Project Manager
10090 Red Run Boulevard Owings Mills, MD 21117
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a IT Project Manager to join our team and work directly on client projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a true ‘ enabling’ function within Technology meaning that as well as performing traditional Architecture functions such as standards setting, target state planning and governance the broader department holds considerable execution capability to directly lead and drive change across Technology.
- Enact governance and measure the effect of Enterprise Architecture across the broader organization.
- Be responsible for supporting the creation of effective governance assets & processes, reporting key metrics and KPIs on Enterprise Architecture' s performance, and implementing / maintaining key repositories of Architectural information.
- Proven program management experience
- Strong consultative skills required to work directly with business associates and appropriately influence, understand architecture governance gaps; working across the organization to develop new governance assets & processes for firm leverage
- Ability to effectively communicate at different levels in and across the organization and deliver complex information to nontechnical audiences.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence and partner with IT and Business organizations.
- Expertise in data analytics and reporting
- Agile experience preferred, e.g. Kanban methodology
- Experience implementing a Governance discipline, e.g. Policy writing
- Hands-on Programming / Engineering background
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 65593 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.