IT Project Manager I
Owings Mills, MD 21117
IT Project Manager I
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a IT Project Manager I to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Project Manager manages multiple, highly complex or enterprise-wide systems or applications development projects or solutions development initiatives concurrently, leading diverse project teams and working with the project sponsors, and business users, throughout the full system development project life cycle.
- This position is responsible for managing the overall business and technology aspects for assigned major projects.
- The Project Manager may be assigned to lead major systems development project(s), manage the on-going maintenance of a group of related systems or manage business process initiatives.
- Also responsible for partnering with client groups on developing solutions and generating new ideas to meet their needs.
- Primary ongoing responsibility is for management of projects. Focuses on meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors, stakeholders, etc. May or may not have direct reports. Spends significant time on project management responsibilities.
- As assigned, lead or assist in the planning, implementation and introduction of projects for new systems and technologies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 35823 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.