Help Desk Support
Timonium, MD 21093
Help Desk Support
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Help Desk Support to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- As part of our Business Support operations team, you will ensure quality installation and configuration of desktop and peripheral IT equipment. You will perform maintenance and provide application support for desktops, warehouse management systems, and telephone support system. You will diagnose and perform corrective action to resolve user issues associated with our IT systems and tools, both hardware and software.
- Installation and configuration of desktop and peripheral IT equipment, performance and maintenance, desktop application support, first line “ help” to the user community, and data backup and retrieval for the Maryland facilities.
- Diagnose and perform corrective action required to resolve user issues associated with IT systems and tools (hardware and software)
- Install and configure desktop and laptop computers Install and maintain basic Distribution Center equipment (printers, bar code scanners, etc.)
- Cover Help Desk user communication “ links” (phone and email) and dispatch activities to co-workers as required Elevate resolution activity to alternate skill set if required “ Own” problem resolution and customer satisfaction
- Strong trouble shooting skills, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities and deadlines
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proven customer service skills with the ability to maintain positive working relationships
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- 4-year college degree, Technical School education, or equivalent combination of documented experience and skills
- Distribution Center or warehouse experience a plus
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 34334 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.