Help Desk I
3275 Bennett Creek Ave Frederick, MD 21704
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Help Desk I to join our team and work directly on client projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide daily Service Desk support to LGA staff.
- Analyze problems and provide technical support and resolution for both PC and networking hardware and software.
- Accepts & documents Incidents and Service Requests by phone and e-mail with demonstrated ability to quickly and accurately determine incident scope and impact.
- Provide first level telephone support to end users for Service Desk issues in a professional and courteous manner.
- Document Problem and Resolution in complete detail while utilizing proper grammar and spelling.
- Categorize and Prioritize Incident severity and act as a liaison between customer and technical escalation team.
- Escalate calls to Tier 2/3 level support as needed; allowing time to maintain established SLA.
- Follow-up on open tickets at pre-defined intervals until resolved.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software and hardware issues.
- Assist with Business Recovery simulation testing.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associates degree in technology field or technical IT certifications
- CompTIA IT certification
- Familiarity with PC operating systems, and desktop productivity software
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 65633 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.