Help Desk Analyst
Hunt Valley , MD 21031
Help Desk Analyst
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to join our team.
- The IT Service Hub Technician is the first point of contact for support for the corporation’ s IT and business systems worldwide. While working independently and as part of a team, the IT Service Hub Technician is responsible for providing a high level technical support for all its business systems with a focus on supporting and enhancing the corporation’ s productivity. The IT Service Hub Technician resolves problems and creates all required incidents to ensure quality of service while adhering to high process performance standards in the completion of these tasks.
- While using exceptional functional, technical and customer service skills and the application of knowledge gained through education and experience, this position is responsible for the resolution of priority III and priority IV functional and technical incidents. They will also assist in as required in the resolution of P1 and P2 incidents. In addition, they will be responsible for the building and deployment of tier 3 and tier 4 functional and technical projects and for the fulfillment of end user requests for new services. Working independently or with minimal supervisory oversight, the incumbent will provide hardware and software enterprise system and end user support for global computing environment by diagnosing, researching, and resolving IT system incidents and for extending services and devices in accordance with service deployment roadmap.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide regional/global IT support to customers, assisting them with hardware and software problems via phone, email, in person and other forms of interaction
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles, including Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Provide ownership of user problems and be pro-active when dealing with user issues. To log all calls on the call logging system. To assign and escalate incidents to other IT employees as required.
- Provide endpoint management and ownership including but not limited to imaging & configuring PCs, laptops, thin clients, mobile devices, phones and peripherals.
- Provide knowledge of telecommunications and server equipment as required by location. (VoIP, IP, Ethernet, LAN / WAN. Understanding of the Citrix XenApp environment. Understanding of Lotus Notes/Outlook. Exposure to Video Conferencing. Exposure to Windows OS (Windows 7, Windows 10). Some limited exposure to VMWare and server environment.) – May vary by local need.
- Provide technical project resource as required.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and innovative in generating solutions to issues
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of Windows, Active Directory, group policies, domain controllers
- Must have the ability to work effectively individually as well as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to discuss technical information with non-technical individuals
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, follow processes, and work effectively with all levels of the organization
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 36983 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.