Help Desk Analyst I
4515 Painters Mill Road (B4) Owings Mills, MD 21117
Help Desk Analyst I
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, New Jersey, and New York.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Help Desk Analyst I to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Blend excellent problem-solving & exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with patience, a positive, customer-friendly attitude and a high work ethic.
- Be motivated toward and comfortable providing World Class customer service through expressing empathy, taking ownership and advocating on behalf of every call serviced.
- Come up to speed supporting the broad spectrum of applications and processes serviced by the Help Desk using its ServiceNow web-based toolsets to search knowledge bases, document calls, complete requests and escalate incidents, all while following proven procedures.
- Work within a team atmosphere where the Escalated Customer Support group, Change and Incident Management personnel and actively engaged Supervisors are leveraged to assist in resolving at least 75% of the customer issues on the initial phone call.
- Perform well in a fluctuating pace environment, taking between 8 and 12 calls an hour when busy while exploiting low call volume times to complete manual efforts such as Order processing and Follow-up call outs to customers.
- Be punctual and consistent with their work attendance as essential personnel, managing personal needs and navigating weather events to be fully present during agreed upon work hours.
- Combination of 2 years of work experience and / or an Associate Degree or completion of coursework at a technical school
- High proficiency and comfort operating with a broad spectrum of technology including desktop and mobility items (Smartphones & Tablets)
- Ability to learn new technologies & software quickly
- Motivated toward delivering high levels of Customer Service
- Intellectually curious with the ability to ask great questions.
- Ability to comprehend and adhere to written procedures & policies.
- Excellent decision-making ability utilizing sound judgement and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated Problem Solving ability
- High work ethic with reliable transportation.
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently by phone and in writing
- Personable and pleasant conversationalist
- Working knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft suite of Office Products
- Ability to work overtime and periodic weekends as needed
- 1 to 2 years Call Center or Customer Service experience
- 1 to 2 years Technical Support experience
- 1 to 2 years’ Experience working in a corporate professional environment
- Bachelor’ s Degree in a related field of study
- Professional certification, such as HDI’ s Customer Service Representative or Support Center Analyst or the Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) designation
- Familiarity documenting calls and service requests within ServiceNow
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 64719 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2018, 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.