Timonium, MD 21093
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a FullStack Developer to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle
- Application Design, construction, and deployment of projects and associated modules within an object-oriented architecture
- Design and implement web-based applications for integration with other enterprise applications.
- Support Agile / SCRUM projects
- Utilize problem-solving skills to troubleshoot production issues
- Independent contributor as well as part of a team to deliver quality applications on schedule.
- Accurately estimate level of effort based on requirements / specifications
- Perform code reviews
- Support load, performance and scalability testing
- Database design and optimization
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years of experience as a web application developer
- Java 7+, Microsoft .NET 4.x and C# programming language
- Web development using one of the following:
- Spring Boot
- ASP.Net Core
- ASP.Net MVC
- Entity Framework
- Debug Web applications(backend) and client-side scripting
- Angular 4+, Typescript
- Building Web Service APIs using SOAP and REST
- ORM with one of the following frameworks:
- Entity Framework
- LINQ to SQL
- Other ORM
- Use of one of the following databases
- Oracle 11g+
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 and above.
- Experience with PAAS providers (Azure, AWS) a plus.
- Experience with Sitecore CMS a plus.
- Experience with TeamCity or similar CI/CD tool a plus.
- StructureMap, Ninject, Unity or other IoC/DI container a plus
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Adhere to coding best practices and secure coding standards
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks as well as changing priorities
- Proven ability to work independently or on a team as required
- Experience and adaptability to working in an Agile delivery environment
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 36992 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.