Full Stack Engineer II
4505 Painters Mill rd (C5) Owings Mills, MD 21117
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Full Stack Engineer II to join our team and work directly on client projects. You will be accountable for all parts of the software development life cycle for the projects and technical debt in the software. You will take control of complex or vague problems and step through them in a rational way. Your duties will include making tactical versus strategic tradeoffs.
- BS/BA degree in a technical discipline and 5+ year of Java Development (J2EE, IBM WebSphere, Struts & Spring) experience required
- Experience developing web applications using Spring MVC, Python
- Proficient in SQL and Relational Database Concepts and Design
- Experience in building Spring Boot RESTful Services
- Experience with source code control
- Experience in Cloud Technologies (AWS, Lambda)
- Programs proficiently in several languages and is comfortable switching between them
- Shows a commitment to quality by implementing suitable software using unit/integration and acceptance testing at the time of feature development
- Performs as an expert in one or more parts of the software lifecycle (e.g., coding, testing, deployment). Oversees significant pieces of development within the development lifecycle
- Designs and develops practical APIs and abstractions.
- Experience in the Agile environment and working knowledge of user stories, features and acceptance criteria Desired (additional for full-stack developer)
- Experience with CSS
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 66302 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.