Full Stack Developer
709 Digital Drive Linthicum, MD 21090
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our team and work directly on client projects. In this role you will program proficiently in several languages and be comfortable switching between them. You will also show a commitment to quality by implementing suitable software using unit/integration and acceptance testing at the time of feature development
- 3+ years’ experience typically
- Experience with Bootstrap building responsive (Mobile First) applications.
- Experience in GitHub/Gitlab or similar source control management platform
- Experience in building or interfacing with RESTful Services
- Experience in interfacing with secures services ( e.g. Oauth2)
- Experience in node manager and packaging tools like NPM, Webpack and NVM
- Experience in the Agile environment and working knowledge of user stories, features and acceptance criteria
- Ability to indulge in UX design discussions and provide creative implementation ideas
- Experience with content manager frameworks like AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
- Experience developing web applications using Spring MVC
- Experience in Unit Testing with Karma or Jest
- Skilled in the use of RALLY agile tracking tool
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 66705 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.