Full Stack Developer
Baltimore, MD 21031
Full Stack Developer
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our team.
Looking for a talented Full Stack Senior Software Engineer who has a passion for delivering great software products that meet customer needs. You will be part of a highly technical software engineering team building our next-generation Informatics solutions encompassing web, cloud and mobile applications. The right candidate will be a self-motivated positive person who puts team goals ahead of individual accomplishments and collaborates often and effectively with project team members to achieve the scheduled work. The Software Engineer will participate in a full software development life cycle and adhere to a quality management system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works independently to specify, plan, design, develop, test and support software components as assigned.
- Works with team to establish necessary requirements specifications and test plans for software product validation.
- Contributes to project schedule generation including scope of work, duration of tasks, and order of execution.
- Responsible for translating requirements into design and implementation of well-structured and documented software components.
- Presents/Participates in design reviews and code inspections.
- Implements solutions to assigned defect issues.
- Anticipates system faults, failure modes, and unusual events, making sure the software adequately mitigates identified risks.
- Develops automated unit test cases to assure software meets the design criteria.
- Monitors work progress against schedule commitments, reports progress to leadership in a timely fashion, including when work will not be completed according to schedule milestones.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in C#
- Minimum of 5-years’ experience with MS SQL Server and Entity Framework
- Minimum of 4-years’ experience with ASP.NET MVC development
- Minimum of 4-years’ experience with WebAPI 2
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience with Angular 2 or later
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Action oriented with a focus on results
- Demonstrated positive work ethic with a strong commitment to achieving project goals
- Understanding of Service-Oriented Architectures and Restful interface implementation
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Full Stack Frontend (client side) and backend development
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or other cloud infrastructure providers
- Knowledge of cloud service provider privacy and security including tenant isolation, private cloud security, virtualization security and privileged access management
- Experience with Agile Scrum
- Experience working in a regulated (FDA) environment with medical instrumentation
- Experience with medical software such as Hospital Information Systems, Medical Record Systems or Lab Information Systems
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 35747 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.