Front-End & Mobile Developer
McLean, VA 22102
Front-End & Mobile Developer
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Front-End & Mobile Developer to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with design team(s) to build out UI designs and Design and deliver awesome SDKs and apps to users
- Focus on the front-end / UI layer and collaborate on full-stack applications
- Use modern web technologies, such as: Angular 2.x +, Sass, SCSS (Sassy CSS)
- Translate complex applications to a customer-centric web application to reach millions of users
- Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- bring your passion and expertise in “ best practices” of web application architecture, with a focus on the extensibility of a growing front-end codebase
- encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, “ outside-of-the-box” thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
- serve as an expert and knowledge source for the escalation of complex application design and development issues.
- Drive best practice for automation, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- At least 4 years’ experience in software development
- At least 3 years’ experience in CSS, HTML, and Sass
- At least 1 year of mobile development for native iOS & Android applications
- At least 1 year of experience in SQL
- At least 1 year of experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure
- Bachelor’ s Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of professional software engineering experience
- Master’ s Degree
- At least 6 years’ experience with software development
- At least 5 years’ experience of CSS3, HTML5, Sass, and SCSS
- At least 2 years’ experience in full-stack Java development
- At least 1 year of experience with hands-on development in back-end Java
- At least 1 year of experience in RESTful API’ s and Microservices development in Java or Python
- At least 3 years’ experience with AWS
- At least 3 years’ experience in Agile software development environment
- 4+ years of mobile development for native iOS applications
- 2+ years of experience developing and supporting an app in the App Store
- 2+ years’ experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of design patterns, object-oriented and protocol-oriented design
- A portfolio of open source code
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 36586 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.