Electronics Mechanic Assistant
Hunt Valley, MD 21031
Electronics Mechanic Assistant
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking an Electronics Mechanic Assistant to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install two-way radios, mobile computers, antennas, transmission lines, wiring, cables, and other electronic equipment in vehicles.
- Install other interconnecting electrical and electronic equipment, sirens, intercom and public-address systems.
- With training, may program communications equipment as directed.
- Perform testing, preventive maintenance and inventory of electronic equipment.
- Perform set up duties not limited to minor wood and metal fabrication.
- Accurately document work performed and record equipment identification numbers
- Clean work area and perform other preventive maintenance and preparatory work.
- Physical and Environmental Conditions: The work entails the performance of physical activities including walking, standing, bending, stooping, climbing ladders, lifting and carrying heavy objects, and the operation of hand and power tools and shop equipment
- Experience and or specialized training in the installation of auto/mobile electronics including: Mobile two-way radio or computer communications equipment; Emergency lights and sirens; and Electronic accessories such as remote starters, security and audio systems.
- Experience operating hand and power tools used to install electronic equipment.
- Experience performing a variety of unskilled manual labor tasks.
- Experience interpreting schematics, blueprints, and sketches for the installation and maintenance of electronic equipment.
- Experience following written and verbal directions
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 36001 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.