Owings Mills, MD 21117
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a ETL Tester to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Testing Analyst II will create and execute tests to verify database changes to the Fund Accounting Data Store (FADS) based upon modifications as a result of the ETF Program.
- He/She collaborates effectively with the development team members, and test environment technical support staff in the execution of tests. The majority of testing will be back-end testing.
- This position supports testing efforts of medium complexity.
- Overall 6+ years of experience of IT experience with minimum of 4+ years of Database Testing.
- He/She should have experience in writing SQL (medium to complex) strong data warehouse/data store knowledge.
- Experience with Oracle databases and Stored Procedures.
- Experience using HP ALM for test case management and defect management.
- Solid time management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability at successfully meeting schedule deadlines
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 36879 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.