Owings Mills, MD 21117
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a ETL Developer to join our team.
- The Global Technology-Investments group is seeking a senior Informatica ETL developer who can take a lead role on the URS 2.0 project for Investment Operations. Candidates should 5 or more years of experience with Informatica PowerCenter 9.6.1 or higher with Oracle Exadata (11g or higher) and Sybase ASE v15 or greater.
- URS 2.0 is a high-profile project for the Investment Operations division. This project has a tight deadline, and we are seeking candidates who can work independently, communicate clearly, and thrive in a team environment. Experience in financial services / asset management is preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Extract data from the Investments Data Warehouse (IDW) on Oracle Exadata
- Stage data for consumption in URS 2.0 (Sybase)
- Build transformations to enable data loads to the URS 2.0 data model
- Build event management / job triggers using Autosys
- Optimize data processes for high-volume intraday processing
- Plan for restart and recovery of processing.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 36272 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.