Hunt Valley , MD 21031
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a EBusiness Analyst to join our team.
The EBC (Electronic Business Collaboration) / EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Business Analyst understands the SAP platform, related bolt-on systems, Seeburger, Internet, and data integration points between systems and processes for assigned functional area(s), and possesses expertise in business processes, Trading Partner relationships and EDI. They participate, or lead, complex process and system cross-functional projects and initiatives. This position also represents Global Enablement in business planning activities, and supports/services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides operational monitoring, administration support and error resolution for all EDI transaction sets, in the following areas: Order Management, Logistics, Purchasing, Disbursements, Finance, Billing, Planning, Sales and others.
- Participates in complex process and system cross-functional projects and initiatives. Represents eBC in business planning activities, project teams and supports business optimization projects.
- Establishes EDI partner connections inbound and outbound and mapping maintenance.
- Participates in execution of tactical initiatives related to technological advances, enhancements and SAP upgrades.
- Interacts with peers within the industry and participates in share groups.
- Enforces established EDI standards, SOX controls, standard processes and maintains data integrity.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Information Systems, Math, Engineering, or related field with 3 years of Business experience; or in lieu of degree at least 7 years of Business Experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under aggressive deadlines.
- Demonstrated high technical aptitude, with strong business knowledge to liaison between IT and the business functions.
- Strong self-motivation skills and ability to function in a self-guided environment.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent problem solving, root cause analysis, and end-to-end process skills.
- Excellent interaction and relationship management (oral and written) skills.
- Experience in working with diverse cultures.
- Excellent documentation, presentation and training skills.
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Demonstrated advanced ability in Excel, Access and Power Point applications.
- Proactive and keen to establish best practices/standards related to EDI and GS1.
- Challenges non-standard processes when necessary.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of the business.
- Excellent numerical skills – able to breakdown the data and analyze the effect of the change.
- Preferred Qualifications
- PMP Project Management Professional certification.
- Project Management project life cycle from conception to implementation
- SAP/ERP, EDI, SharePoint, and Internet in depth research experience.
- Seeburger experience.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 34983 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.