Desktop Support Technician
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Desktop Support Technician
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Desktop Support Technician to join our team.
As level 2 support, the Desktop Support Technician provides users with guidance and support by taking ownership of Desktop problem resolution. The Technician acts as a key contact for on-site and remote users for PC and production problems and inquiries. Potential to extend beyond 6-month contract.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Desktop Support Technician installs and supports software, peripheral hardware devices, and all PCs built by PC build team, to include end of lease PC replacements.
- The Desktop Support team provides constructive feedback to the Desktop Support Manager to improve our environment and empower level 1 resources to resolve issues on the customers first call.
- Desktop Support also provides routine off-hour and weekend support through a rotation schedule and may be called on to provide emergency Business Continuity / DR support.
- 3 years of experience – preferably in high paced environment. Experience should include documenting and teamwork.
- PowerShell scripting is heavily recommended but not required.
- Windows 10 experience and knowledge Experience in migrations from Win7 to Win10 is desired.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 37214 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.