3825 Greenspring Ave Pierce Building 2nd Baltimore, MD 21211
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Desktop Support to join our team and work directly on client projects.
- 2 years of relevant experience required in a networking environment providing end-user technical support with required certification and education
- 2-3 years professional relevant experience with required certification, but without the required education
- 3+ years professional relevant experience without the required certification and education
- Applicants with the equivalent experience or combination of education and experience may be considered for the position without certifications
- Applicant can substitute a higher level of certification for the stated requirement
- A+ or Network+ certification required
- Technical competence in a networked PC environment
- File and print sharing knowledge " Client Management in a Microsoft Network environment
- Technical and functional understanding of Microsoft office software products and Active Directories
- Understanding of related network protocols; TCP/IP, routing, security permissions, wins, dns, dialup, etc.
- NT system administration experience and excellent customer service skills a must
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be able to accept constructive feedback
- Must be able to organize and manage time and manage multiple tasks
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Able to support the following technologies:
- MS windows 98/2000/XP/NT
- MS Office applications
- TCP/IP protocols
- Wins, DNS, OSi e. Citrix
- Active Directory
- GroupWise email i
- SMTP, HTTP, FTP
- MCP certification is preferred
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 66410 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.