Database Warehouse Developer ETL
Hunt Valley, MD 21031
Database Warehouse Developer ETL
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Database Warehouse Developer ETL to join our team.
- 5+ years of experience in ETL methodologies and development. Preferably in Microsoft SSIS.
- A bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, IT, MIS, Business Management, Engineering, Project Management, or related field. This may be substituted with relevant experience of 5+ years.
- Thorough knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and best practices
- Ability to collaborate with SQL Server DBAs, system architects, and application developers to design stable, reliable, effective, and optimized databases
- Ability to plan and coordinate data migrations between systems
- Ability to perform unit, system, and performance testing
- Ability to produce status reports and communicate status of projects on a regular basis
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server including SQL programming and ETL using SSIS
- Understanding of Data Warehousing principals, concepts, and architecture. Preferably in dimensional data models.
- K-12 education experience preferred but not required
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of users and teammates
- Ability to analyze and interpret business requirements and designs into data warehouse solutions including designing and implementing dimensional data models and ETL strategies
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 35994 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.