New York, New York 10014
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Database Administrator to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the overall integrity, stability, scalability, and security of databases
- Help to grow the infrastructure to handle increased traffic and data
- Document architecture and solutions
- Confirm tables and queries are optimized with proper keys, indexes, and execution plans
- Analyze and architect alternate database options.
- We are seeking a Database Administrator to help automate, maintain, and grow our client's infrastructure. The ideal should have at least 3 to 5 years of DBA experience (specifically with MYSQL).
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Database Administrator (MYSQL is a must have)
- Knowledge of Linux systems
- Coding experience - in Bash and Perl, Python, Ruby or similar
- Automating and monitoring administration tasks, configuration management (Puppet or similar)
- Excellent SQL and DB performance tuning skills
- AWS Database/warehouse experience
- Familiarity with other Data Persistence platforms: NoSQL, Redis, Hadoop (Impala, Hbase)
- Experience in creating automation tools for managing relational databases
- Linux server administration experience
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 36185 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.