Data Systems Analyst / Tech Writer
Baltimore, MD 21244
Data Systems Analyst /Tech Writer
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Data Systems Analyst /Tech Writer to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This resource will work closely with the Enterprise Data Warehouse team to create required Analysis and system documents with a target audience of the DBAs taking responsibility for the long term support and maintenance of the system. The resource will work closely with the Software Engineering Manager and Technical Reporting Manager to also produce required contractual reports.
- BS Degree or higher with 3 years of IT experience or Intermediate level IT Certifications. Strong Oral and Written communication
- Advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language and demonstrate strong grammatical accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and document business, program, and application requirements, and technical specifications from agile processes and artifacts.
- Demonstrated ability to decompose requirement and existing systems into documentation intended for the long-term support and maintenance of those systems.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio.
- Prepare presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Experience in database project teams.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 36832 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.