4515 Painters Mill Road (B5) Owings Mills, MD 21117
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, New Jersey, and New York.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Data Engineer to join our team.
They should possess strong technical skills to provide leadership and best practices for designing, implementing, and maintaining an efficient, secure, and reliable database infrastructure for many complex systems. This person possesses a thorough understanding of business functions and systems. Additionally, this position is responsible for analysis, modeling, administration and integration as it relates to the business requirements for transactional and data warehousing purposes. The Database Architect/Engineer participates in strategic planning efforts in line with our Database Strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates considerable knowledge of and success in roles performing data analysis, data quality and data integration solutions in support of system integration analysis and reporting
- Understand data architecture principles and support data models that enable the implementation of the intended business architecture
- Provide oversight and support for data integration/ETL processes
- Defines, designs and develops data quality management processes and automated procedures to insure the highest levels of data integrity
- Integration of data from multiple sources cloud on premise to a cloud environment
- Identification and integration of data from a variety of sources
- Assessment of data quality and its potential impact on analyses
- Development of dashboards and reports to analyze data in a big data environment
- Leveraging enterprise security data sources including log data security event data produced by security monitoring systems firewalls intrusion detection systems etc.
- Experience in understanding performance and cost implications in high volume transactional systems and big data storage
- Experience using different types of databases RDBMS and NoSQL e g document graph and columnar databases including the design development analyses and system integration customization
- Experience working with REST services and security models in REST
- Expertise with programming languages in Python (preferred) or Java
- Expertise in modern data platform implementation using data lakes, cloud data warehouses, microservices architecture, and cloud BI solutions
- 3 years of designing data architectures, logical/physical data modeling experience required
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 64348 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2018, 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.