Baltimore, Maryland 21031
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Data Engineer to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- We are currently seeking a Data engineer to work with our team of Data Scientist.
- In this role, you will work take prototypes and turn them into scalable production code. The datasets will be used to train Machine Learning Algorithms that are a core part of our business.
- You will work with data science, product management and development teams to understand requirements and technical specifications.
- You will be part of an agile product team
- Experience with Big Data
- Strong understanding of ETL and Batch concepts.
- Experience with Java, Python or Scala
- Hadoop or similar Big Data tools
- Curiosity about new approaches like Stream Processing
- Agile Software Engineering
- Desired Skills
- Experience with Statistical Analysis
- Masters or PhD in Quantitative discipline
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 35524 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.