Data/BI Platform Admin
4405 Painters Mill rd Owings Mills, MD 21117
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Data/BI Platform Admin to join our team and work directly on client projects. You will manage the data platform that powers Business Intelligence for Global Distribution consisting of a Data Warehouse, BI Tools, and related applications. Through collaboration with data engineers, data analysts, and security engineers, you ensure the right set of processes, procedures, and monitoring solutions are in place to meet targets for security, integrity, availability, and performance. You will serve as primary systems engineer for the BI Platform Setup data infrastructure in AWS including EC2 instances and S3 buckets.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent 5-7 years’ experience as a Systems Engineer or DBA role in a heterogeneous server/database environment
- AWS Certification - Associate Level
- 2-5 years’ experience administering BI Tools such as Qlik and Tableau
- 2-5 years’ experience automating server processes using nix shell, powershell, perl, python, or equivalent
- Excellent SQL, able to write multi-table joins, use built-in-functions, and navigate an RDBMS system dictionary
- Experience working for a SaaS technology company Experience as a Production Oracle, Redshift or Snowflake DBA supporting multi-terabyte data warehouses
- Experience as a Windows or Linux Systems Administrator in an enterprise environment
- Experience working with ticket-based systems such as JIRA, Rally, or ServiceNow
- Experience implementing monitoring and alerting solutions using NewRelic or Cloudwatch
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 66300 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.