4535 Painters Mill Rd Owings Mills, MD 21117
Vision Technology Services is seeking a Data Analyst to join our team and work directly on client projects. Candidate would be a member of Market Research “ Voice of Customer” team charged with researching various feedback mechanisms that our clients have for our lines of business. Experienced professionals in this space spend time analyzing market research (interviews, online and offline surveys) and various client interactions systems to elicit understanding of client satisfaction. They often have experience in measurement frameworks identifying things like a ‘ Net Promotor Score (NPS)’ for a particular brand or product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- This resource will work with external research vendors including Qualtrics, Quantum Metric, & Clarabridge. Insights resulting from this work will be used to identify opportunities to drive improvement in client experience, satisfaction, & loyalty.
- Being an advanced user of VOC research tools (Qualtrics, Quantum Metric, Clarabridge) - Any related platform is preferred however required
- Implementing and updating client feedback tools, surveys, and related platforms
- Managing dashboards & closed loop reporting for agile teams, marketers, product owners, etc.
- Interpreting VOC data, satisfaction (SAT) score drivers, and developing summarized insights using available VOC data sources
- Collaborating with internal teams to establish the appropriate data collection device (i.e. survey, associate feedback, etc.)
- Synthesizing and analysis of the data
- Cascading insights across the organization, as appropriate. Distribution of monthly and/or quarterly reports for key stakeholders
- Integrating custom insights with behavioral and other experience data as needed (i.e. website satisfaction, web analytics, session replays, social/mobile) to evaluate holistic experiences
- Responding to periodic and adhoc requests for historical and/or custom data pulls
- First level technical escalation points for end users when using new or advanced VOC platform features; or troubleshoot activities that are not functioning as expected
- Engaging with technical platform owners when complex platform issues or concerns arise
- A resource skilled in configuring Voice of the Customer (VOC) feedback and client survey platforms & creating dashboards and alert systems for business users.
- Also skilled in analyzing & interpreting a mix of qualitative and quantitative data sources (VOC, web analytics, web session recording, text analytics) in order to provide insights regarding client experiences, based on business needs and research questions prioritized by segment partners.
- The resource should have experience in constructing compelling narratives & and providing recommendations on complex topics and one who has had exposure/involvement with customer insight-focused roles (e.g. Voice of Customer, Market Research, Customer Insights/Analytics).
- This resource will be critical to providing insights around the Voice of the Customer, as well as managing omnichannel customer feedback consolidation, data analysis, and reporting.
- They must also be able to establish and maintain strong partnerships across teams and serve in a consultative capacity.
- Must show aptitude to learn quickly
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple requests/ projects at once
- Ability to effectively interpret quantitative & qualitative research and analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical aptitude and interest in using the VOC technology platforms
- Self-motivated, independent individual who can perform well with little guidance
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with and influence others effectively
- Consistent ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Qualtrics (or other related survey platform) experience preferred
- Quantum Metric (or other related Session Replay/Analytics platform) experience preferred
- Experience in Text Analytics (Clarabridge or another related platform) preferred
- Experience with Speech to Text capabilities preferred
- Prior experience in the Financial Services Industry preferred
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 66581 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.