3275 Bennett Creek Ave Frederick, MD 21704
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Data Analyst to join our team and work directly on client projects. In this role you will be managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion, manage users and user roles. You will also use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to using data to create models depicting trends in customer base, managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata, and supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Bachelor’ s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science
- At least 5+ years’ experience working as a data analyst or in related field
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 66767 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.