21031, md 21031
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Data Analyst to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with requestors to obtain requirements / scope of requested reports.
- Works with Director of Technology – Data Analytics and Lead Architect to have functionality incorporated into existing websites as appropriate.
- Designs and monitors construction of user-facing presentation tools, such as Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports.
- Establishes and implements standards and strategies for data management, lifecycle, and quality.
- Defines best practices and standards for the data modeling process.
- Demonstrates self-reliance in researching technical solutions and product functionality.
- Continuously improves upon existing approaches by seeking opportunity to creatively transform current business practices into fresh alternative solutions.
- Identifies critical integration issues and develop corrective solutions.
- Communicates with team members to assess progress of deliverables.
- Recommend new and emerging technologies to solve business problems.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years’ experience
- Three years direct, relevant experience. Knowledge of systems and databases would be a plus
- Subject matter expert (SME) Data Analytics and Reporting Services.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 36231 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.