4545 Painters Mill Rd C2 Owings Mills, MD 21117
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Contracts Administrator to join our team and work directly on client projects. You will be responsible for entering contracts into the contract management database. As the Contract Administrator will navigate internal business relationships and external vendor contractual relationships in order maintain the records of T. Rowe Price. You will spend time working with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint to build templates and presentations to present their findings. In this role, you should have a strong technical writing background, with the ability to summarize complex projects into concise, clear statements for management.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency and strength with verbal, written, PC, presentation and communications skills.
- Professional experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Professional experience with technical writing, including the ability to redline and compare documents using MS Word
- Must possess demonstrated professional working experience and knowledge of vendor contract vehicles and commercial terms.
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 1-4 years of professional experience with contract management
- A bachelor’ s degree with a focus on supply chain or technical writing
- IT systems experience in mapping workflow and processes
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, with ability to build multi-tab cost models using pivot tables and complex formulas
- Strong technical skills that can be directly applied to managing various document types in Contract Lifecycle Management systems or Source-to-Pay (S2P) systems
- 2-3 years current contract administration experience
- 2-3 years working with contract redlining, and familiarity with the IT contracting process
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 66548 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.