Owings Mills, MD 21117
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Contracts Admin to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide advisory support to contract management personnel in the areas of administration of technology contracts
- Monitor and analyze contract funding, performance dates, and option periods
- Maintain and update contract and acquisition files
- Task and track accomplishment using models, tools, applications/systems, software, databases, or estimating techniques at advanced levels
- Research problems on a wide variety of contractual issues and draft appropriate correspondence for internal and external distribution
- Assist in contract close-out
- Demonstrate originality and ingenuity in the day-to-day accomplishment of contract and acquisition management
- Participate in special projects and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’ s degree - in any of the following fields: business, finance, supply chain management, contracts, purchasing, economics, quantitative methods or organization and management is preferred.
- 1 Year of specialized experience: developing, preparing and presenting terms and conditions in bids or proposals, negotiating and awarding contracts, analysis of legal or policy requirements, cost analysis, evaluating cost allocations, policy, contract and procedural compliance.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 34509 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.