4505 Painters Mill rd (C4) Owings Mills, MD 21117
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Communications Consultant to join our team and work directly on client projects. The main function of a Communications Consultant is to research market conditions in local, regional, or national areas to develop written content for internal and external media communications. A typical Communications Consultant may also be responsible for creating strategies to strengthen communication.
- Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’ s time.
- Basic knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Basic knowledge of media production, communication and dissemination techniques and methods.
- 2-4 years related experience required
- Bachelor' s degree in communications, marketing or equivalent training preferred
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 67133 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.