4515 Painters Mill Road (B6) Owings Mills, MD 21117
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Communications Consultant to join our team and work directly on client projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all product related communications as well as Stakeholder updates, roadmap presentations and training programs.
- Lead the team’ s effort to constantly assess the effectiveness of the change effort.
- Seek out and document best practices around communications and ensure comms around the world are properly written and vetted.
- Actively participate as a member of the CRM team.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships within the immediate CRM team, our technology partners (GBS), and key stakeholders.
- Update and maintain a communications library using our intranet site, email, and Salesforce to generate communications that people want to read.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure consistency of delivery, adherence to standard practices, and continuous improvement.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- A whiz with PowerPoint and familiarity with tools to build html emails, promo and training videos.
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM software.
- Background in training would be beneficial.
- Prioritize a variety of projects and work under deadline pressure.
- Clearly articulate strategies and initiatives at multiple levels including, general managers, team leaders, associates, etc.
- Use confidentiality in managing sensitive communications projects.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Collaborate in a team environment and build positive relationships.
- Be self-sufficient in time management.
- Demonstrate outstanding professional communications standards.
- Adapt to changing priorities or occasional interruptions; handle multiple projects; work under tight deadlines.
- Minimum Qualifications & Special Requirements: 5+ years of experience relevant to this position.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Can lead, engage, mobilize and motivate multiple teams to accomplish goals.
- Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the practice focus.
- Everyone needs to provide samples of their work.
- Experience with WalkMe
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 65682 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.