Client Engagement Manager
Columbia, MD 21044
Client Engagement Manager
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Client Engagement Manager to join our team.
- We are in search of a self-motivated mid-level associate to play a vital role on our client services and relations (CSR) team.
- The ideal candidate will provide database and project-based assistance to our Department Vice Presidents in a variety of responsibilities outlined below.
- This candidate must be able to work independently and communicate effectively with clients and co-workers. To be effective, the candidate must be able to work in a fast paced, highly versatile environment to meet the expected demands and deadlines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize work in conjunction with our business analysts, engineers, infrastructure teams, partner representatives and client staff
- Update server maintenance and other distribution lists
- Add attribute specific fields to customer and company records
- Support customer and company records for continuity.
- Report on customer data
- Maintain User Group Community
- Proactively manage seeding of content to active engage our customers
- Monitor trends and other forum topics, serve as runner for comments and questions from clients
- Add/remove users, as requested
- Help organize resources for monthly webinars and any supplemental materials
- Coordinate communication channels for key stakeholders
- Develop and maintain internal staff release highlights
- Format release notes based on staff responses
- Improve Partner Repository currently on Wiki
- Assist with visual markers/identifiers for collaborative workspace management
- Maintain Iteration Planning Sheet on a bi-monthly schedule
- Perform administrative responsibilities including taking notes during meetings, preparing correspondence, and managing customer files
- Manage and coordinate the schedules for Department VPs
- Other tasks, as needed
- Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook (Office 365)
- Computer proficiency with functional knowledge of browser based interfaces
- GoToMeetings (or similar online meeting platforms)
- Contact database experience a plus
- Wiki software experience a plus
- Adaptability to a changing environment
- Attention to detail
- Impeccable organization skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Social media platform management a plus
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 36426 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.