Charles River Technical Analyst
Baltimore, MD 21202
Charles River Technical Analyst
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Charles River Technical Analyst to join our team.
- Our client is looking for an experienced Technical Analyst with deep knowledge of the Charles River Investment Management System.
- This is a hands-on role which provides an opportunity to solve complex business, logic, data and technical challenges. As a key contributor throughout the entire development lifecycle, you will be required to think outside the box and work with software engineers and other technical analysts to execute technical solutions in and around the Charles River platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive business requirements, inspect data, and determine technical solutions in and around CRIMS
- Partner with analysts and developers to implement critical business workflows through CRIMS configurations
- Test configuration changes in addition to vendor patches and upgrades, to provide high quality solution delivery to production
- Engage with business and technology stakeholders to ensure solutions align to expected business outcomes
- Bachelors degree with a minimum of 5 years professional experience
- 5+ years of hands-on CRIMS experience, particularly around Trading, Compliance and Manager Workbench, v9.7 and higher preferred
- Strong command of CRIMS functionality and capabilities at the desktop, middle-tier and database levels
- Deep domain knowledge around Trade/Order Management, Compliance and Portfolio Management a significant plus, particularly around Fixed Income and Derivatives
- Proficiency in writing SQL queries and stored procedures
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel
- Ability to learn quickly, work independently and balance many responsibilities in a fast-moving environment
- Positive, collaborative team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and extensive attention to detail
- Process-oriented, logical approach to designing technical solutions
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 36034 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.