Charles River Manager Workbench Engineer
Baltimore, MD 21202
Charles River Manager Workbench Engineer
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Charles River Manager Workbench Engineer to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Portfolio Management technology team is looking for an experienced Charles River Manager Workbench engineer to join our team in exploring how we can best use Manager Workbench to meet the needs of our global Portfolios Managers user base in North America, Europe and Asia.
The ideal candidate is someone who combines ambition with humility and is happy to let their performance do the talking. This is a hands-on, full development lifecycle role which provides an opportunity to solve complex business and technical challenges.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience implementing Charles River with at least 2+ of Manager Workbench
- Directly contribute to the Manager Workbench implementation, including analyzing and evaluate requirements.
- Configuring and tuning Manager Workbench to meet Portfolio Management and technical needs, training users, testing workflows and resolving issues
- Strong SQL skills with considerable experience in SQL Server and understanding og Manager Workbench table schema
- ETL and scripting experience (Kettle, Perl, Powershell, Informatica, SQL Server integration services, Talend, batch, etc.).
- Knowledge of XML/XSL and processing of large data sets
- Hands-on experience with web services
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced, Agile team environment
- A solid understanding of financial markets and instruments is preferred
- Exceptional technology and Investment data skills; recognized by your peers in your domain
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to establish and maintain a close working relationship with Portfolio Managers, Analysts and senior business people alike
- Must be customer driven, have the ability to work within a team environment, and be focused on providing a high quality of service to the customer
- Ability to convey plans, issues and concerns to team members in a clear, logical and concise manner
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 35670 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.