Charles River Developer
Baltimore, MD 21202
Charles River Developer
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Charles River Developer to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, unit test, implement, and support solutions (applications, reporting, integration) to support a major rollout. Specifically the various integrations inbound and outbound of the OMS (e.g. Security Master inbound, Trades outbound).
- Build reporting solutions leveraging SSRS and .NET
- Work with the team to design appropriate data models for strategic data stores in the area of Account Master, Broker / Custodian Master, and Position Master
- 5+ years experience in the asset management business, ideally with a buy-side multi-asset focus
- 5+ years experience delivering software as part of an Agile delivery team
- Expert working knowledge C#, and the .NET Framework; Strong database engineering skills on the MS SQL server platform
- Experience implementing front office solutions with the following security types: Equities, ETFs, Futures, Options, Structured Notes, FX, Total Return Swaps, Interest Rates Swaps, and Volatility Swaps
- Experience implementing an order management system (OMS); Charles River Development (CRD) preferred
- Expertise with the CRD Middle Tier, Web Services, and Messaging is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise data management design and development principals
- Solid knowledge of modern software design principles, concepts, and practices
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 35320 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.