Change Management PM
Baltimore, MD 21202
Change Management PM
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Change Management PM to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Marketing Activation program in USI Product and Marketing. Will lead multiple workstreams within an existing program that has a Program Manager. One Workstream is focused on new operating model definition and change management plan.
- Need experienced Sr. PM with excellent PM and consulting skills that has some experience with the Agile methodology (team is not fully working in this mode but it is the direction they are going)
- Experience with Change Management including developing a Change Management Plan to help a team move from one operating model to another
- 5+ years experience in a Sr. Project Management role with some specific Change Management experience
- Must be comfortable working in a matrix environment
- Must be able to manage and communicate with a large and diverse set of stakeholders
- Experience supporting marketing teams would be a plus
- This position will focus on building knowledge, alignment and engagement with key stakeholder groups with the ultimate goal of increasing adoption of new business processes, systems/technologies, and organizational structures.
- Position will be responsible for the sustaining change within the organization by implementing tools, tactics, and proper governance expectations.
- Identify communications needs, and align with the PMO to develop content and manage communications cadence across all workstreams
- Work with Business Process Owners to define specific stakeholder groups required for the program’ s success.
- Creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
- Driving faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of, and proficiency with the changes that impact employees.
- Appling structured methodology and lead change management activities.
- Appling change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Supporting the design, development, delivery and management of communications related to adoption and sustainability of change initiatives.
- Assessing the change impact.
- Conducting impact analyses, assess change readiness, and identify key stakeholders.
- Supporting change initiative training efforts.
- Providing input, documenting requirements and supporting the design and delivery of change initiatives training programs.
- Coaching and consulting with managers, supervisors, and project teams.
- Evaluating and ensuring user readiness.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 35153 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.