Change Management Manager
Baltimore, MD 21202
Change Management Manager
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Change Management Manager to join our team.
The Change Enablement Manager is a part of a small team of diverse and highly skilled Change Enablement professionals; in which collaboration and shared values are central to how we operate. The Change Enablement Manager participates in daily stand-ups and provides feedback and expertise to other team members. This role leads cross-functional change teams and works collaboratively with employees in Columbia, Maryland (USA), Amsterdam (NL) and other office locations to achieve shared objectives and increase organizational change capabilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess impact of new models and technologies on business processes, employee productivity, and employee/student experience; develop change enablement strategy to increase adoption
- Drive change enablement activities for multi-phased, global implementations
- Lead business change planning and execution with the Center of Excellence (COE) and business teams as part of the PI cycle
- Measure impact of change by collecting, analyzing and interpreting feedback and data; present outcome to leadership to continuously improve
- Increase organizational change maturity by leveraging methodologies, developing frameworks and building capabilities
- Embrace and promote Agile (SAFe) principles, aligning approach with IT and embedding Agile thinking in company culture
- Lead by example; coach teams and individuals using Positive Leadership.
- Communicate change clearly across all levels of the organization
- Evangelize strategy and promote new models; champions of the strategic imperatives that develops for digital learners
- Partner with training counterparts to influence the design and tone of training to enable them to design and deliver training to employees
- Perform other duties as requested
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering, or related field.
- Master’ s degree highly preferred (MBA)
- To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Incumbents will be evaluated, in part, based on performance of each essential function. Appropriate reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- 5 years’ minimum experience in change management, program management, or related discipline
- Experienced in the application of Change Management methodologies
- Proven ability to implement business change with positive outcomes
- Experience working in an Agile environment and/or understanding of Agile principles
- Ability to interpret, apply and present data; familiarity with Power BI, Tableau or related tools is a plus
- Experience with technology implementations, preferably cloud based platforms such as Salesforce and O365
- Familiarity of user acceptance testing
- Familiarity with Organizational Change, Design Thinking, and Digital Transformation concepts and best practices
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 35827 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.