Change Communication Lead/Change Communications
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Change Communication Lead/Change Communications
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Change Communication Lead to join our team.
- This is a fulltime, onsite opportunity and the client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
- This position supports firm-wide change initiatives that involve the transition of people, processes and technology.
- Developing and managing clear and consistent communications are a key success factor for the program.
- Must haves for this role are: 8+ years developing and implementing comprehensive communications plans, from an Enterprise level, within the Financial-services industry or other highly regulated industry. Knowledge of the change management discipline and ADKAR method of change.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement comprehensive communications plan, using a variety of communication vehicles.
- Responsible for conveying the organization’ s internal messages and scope of project; write talking points, FAQs, and emails, prepare presentations, and communicate with program stakeholders to support advancement of the program, change process and strategic alignment. • Provide input for any external (e.g. client) communications that may be required.
- Support leaders on all program change efforts with appropriate communications to audiences within and across the organization.
- Develop key messages to ensure consistency.
- Manage program communications and activities which include program communication meetings and overall management of communication resources.
- Partner with team members in Organizational Change Management and Enterprise Program Management Office to ensure alignment in all aspects of change.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of professional experience in communications.
- Knowledge and understanding of developing and executing communication strategy from an enterprise-level.
- Experience with writing and executing change management communications to stakeholders and program sponsors.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including an aptitude for clear and concise synthesis and writing of complex, technical information.
- Must perform well under time-sensitive deadlines.
- Must work well with others and be proactive in campaign management and execution efforts.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Experience in Financial-services industry preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including an aptitude for clear and concise synthesis and writing of complex, technical information
- Prosci trained/knowledge of ADKAR process
- Experience with writing and executing change management communications to stakeholders and program sponsors
- 8 - 10+ years of professional experience in communications
- Knowledge and understanding of developing and executing communication strategy from an enterprise-level
- Must perform well under time-sensitive deadlines
- Must work well with others and be proactive in campaign management and execution efforts
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Experience in Financial-services industry preferred
- The successful candidate will possess strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to adapt quickly to new and emerging situations.
- Candidates should have prior experience in business communication roles and be able to provide laser focus on deliverables and meeting tight deadlines.
- Candidates will require little direction and be able to extract meaning from background materials and briefings they will be provided in a fast-paced setting.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 36005 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.