Columbia, MD 21044
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a CSR BA to join our team.
- Client is the trusted leader in Web-based association management software (AMS), credentialing management systems (CMS) and best-practice services. Our flagship system automates administrative and financial operations, enhancing communication and reducing operating costs. It gives association executives the tools they need to engage members, empower staff and make insightful decisions.
- Company provides software implementation and continued client support services to a variety of profit and non-profit professional associations and trade organizations throughout the US and Europe.
- The ideal candidate will provide excellent client service support for these clients.
- This candidate must be detailed oriented, able to work independently to review, troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner, and communicate effectively with clients and co-workers.
- Basic project management skills for effectively tracking time and budget on both larger and smaller scale initiatives are required.
- In order to provide effective support to multiple clients, the candidate must be able to work in a fast paced, highly versatile environment to meet the expected demands and deadlines.
- We are seeking an experienced, self-motivated business analyst to play a vital role on our client services and relations (CSR) team.
- This individual must provide expert analytical and project management services to our existing association management software users through consistent interaction with clients, internal operations, and outside service partners.
- The ideal individual also will have the skillset to read and update SQL statements. Familiarity with an Oracle database environment is a plus.
- Candidate must be detail-oriented, able to manage his/her time effectively, and a self-starter with initiative.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide day to day guidance and support to existing customers relating to our Association Anywhere management software or 3rd party integrations
- Triage, prioritize and own/resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Effectively troubleshoot technical and functional-related issues and problems reported by customers through our Jira issue management software
- Gather and document business and functional requirements for clients
- Work with software engineers and product team through full lifecycle of implementation
- Perform unit testing of applications to ensure efficient execution and compliance with business and technical requirements
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 34606 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.