Business Relationship Analyst III - IBP Supply Planning
24 Schilling Road Hunt Valley, MD 21031
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Business Relationship Analyst III to join our team and work directly on client projects. In this role, you will serve as IT supply lead, providing functional and technical expertise for IBP response and supply.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in IT in Supply Chain Planning environment
- 3+ years, experience of SAP APO SNP&PPDS configuration and processes
- Data Integration
- Deployment planning & TLB
- SNP Optimizer preferred
- Process Chain / Background Scheduling
- Planning Book Design
- Familiarity with Supply Planning/Scheduling KPI’ s
- Scheduling heuristics
- Global business and functional acumen: able to understand the complexities of regional and global businesses and how they fit into a Global Integrated Business Planning template.
- Functional knowledge of S&OP and the role of Supply Planning
- Practical understanding of ERP and systems integration via middleware and direct connect
- Excellent organizational and verbal communication skills; outstanding problem-solving skills and sound judgment.
- Demonstrated written communication skills, specifically, documentation of system design, configuration, and process specifications
- Expertise in delivery, process management and business systems requirements definition.
- University degree in either a business or IT related subject
- Ability to influence.
- Passion to drive globally standard processes and best practices.
- Continuous and keen learner.
- Proficiency in English is a must, knowledge of other languages a plus.
- Experience of Supply Chain Planning in CPG industry.
- Experience in IBP Supply, Response and S4-PPDS/AATP strongly preferred.
- Experience in SNP VMI planning for customers
- Experience with HANA cloud integration
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 66439 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.