Business Analyst/Project Manager
1 Kelly Way Baltimore, Maryland 21152
Business Analyst/Project Manager
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, New Jersey, and New York.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Project Manager II to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive the overall delivery and support of product development projects to ensure cost-effectiveness, schedule-adherence and quality are achieved.
- Provide software product support to key level managers.
- Act as consultant to business users. Gather client requirements, understand software application needs and recommend cost-effective solutions.
- Manage initiation, project planning, scope management, requirements gathering and management, budget management, resource management, time management (activities & task planning), communications, risk management, procurement, quality assurance and testing, user training, program / project delivery and transition planning according to project needs.
- Analyze business problems and processes to be addressed on customer online applications. Communicate a defined problem and requirements to development team.
- Document testable requirements and work closely with Quality Assurance (QA) team to generate software application scenarios covering positive and negative test cases.
- Balance the development, identification and application of new technology to drive product differentiation with customer needs, performance, risk and quality.
- Facilitate all customer demands, evaluate requests, manage prioritization and work with the appropriate technical team to resolve issues.
- Keep up to date with the Business Analysis profession, identifying ways to incorporate new tools or trends into their work
- Mentor and lead junior analysts and Project managers.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Information Technology, International Business or Business Management.
- Master’ s degree preferred.
- PMP and CSM certifications.
- Experienced and skilled in computer systems in a windows-based environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Visio.
- Experience working in a .Net environment
- Proficient in SDLC.
- Proficient in SQL.
- Experienced in Agile Project Management.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 65161 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2018, 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.