Owings Mills, MD 21117
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Business Analyst to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Solutions Analyst acts as a consultant and partner with the business community and GBS&T project teams and business partners to elicit clarify and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design from which application and solutions are developed.
- The Sr. SA is responsible for defining (and/or redefining) business needs for new and/or enhanced products, services or optimized business processes.
- The Sr. SA is an active participant in all phases of the project lifecycle and will be required to work closely with a variety of internal and external business partners to ensure that all business requirements are understood, documented and met.
- The Sr. SA generally works on projects of medium to high complexity.
- The Sr. SA also coaches and mentors other team members in both the SA role and business knowledge to assist in project delivery.
- The Solutions Analyst is required to have experience working on the OMNIPLUS Recordkeeping System (> 2 years) or over 2 years’ experience working on converting 401(k) plans onto a Recordkeeping system.
- They are required to have experience working with MS Office, with emphasis on Excel and Word. Having mainframe experience in TSO is a bonus.
- The candidate should be a quick learner, pay attention to detail and be an independent worker. They should also be about to effectively manage multiple/competing priorities and communicate effectively
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 36696 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.