Columbia, MD 21044
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Business Analyst to join our team.
- Experienced, self-motivated Business Analyst to play a vital role on our Professional Services team
- This individual must provide expert analytical services to new association and credentialing management software users through consistent interaction with clients, internal staff and outside service partners.
- Candidate must be detail-oriented and a self-starter with initiative, comfortable understanding complex business requirements, translating those requirements into software solutions, maintaining effective internal and external communications and delivering work as assigned
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop detailed understanding of client’ s specific business needs
- Collect and document business requirements
- Translate requirements into business processes
- Configure software to support those processes
- Educate and train clients on software solutions through a variety of mechanisms: one-on-one dialogues, group presentations, classroom training, written documentation and electronic media such as e-mail, online forums and wikis
- Work with internal team to deliver solutions that meet client’ s needs within schedule and budget
- Assure software quality
- Provide troubleshooting assistance and technical support
- Manage day-to-day activities to achieve client goals and internal business objectives
- Periodic travel to client offices and possibly industry events
- Other departmental tasks, as assigned
- Serve as the liaison between the customer and our client’ s software engineering and infrastructure teams
- Ability to understand the overall business requirements of customers and document details in a clear, understandable manner
- Proven ability to understand, analyze and express concepts orally and in writing
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Experience in implementing complex software solutions with a verifiable track record of successful completion
- Thorough understanding of project management concepts and disciplines
- Experience in client communication
- Computer proficiency with functional knowledge of browser-based interfaces; CSS,
- HTML, MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally when necessary
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment with frequent reprioritization
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Experience in the association, credentialing and/or not-for-profit industry
- Experience in reading and writing complex SQL statements and PLSQL code
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 36335 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.