Baltimore, MD 21244
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Business Analyst to join our team.
The Technical Reporting Manager must have specific a background successfully collaborating with multiple stakeholders and an understanding of Federal agencies and customer stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding organization and customer expectations.
- Must be willing to change the program culture by driving toward a sharing environment that is collaborative and innovative to provide our organization and customers with the best possible solutions that meet their strategic goals.
- Expected to collaborate closely with functionals (HR, contracts, subcontracts, BusOps, Quality Assurance and Program Execution) and Software Engineering Manager and be accountable for meeting all work order/work activity technical information, reports, and work products, support workforce/talent acquisition or dismissals, program information and management system requirements, compliance areas, metrics, goals and objectives.
- Provide oversight for all day-to-day technical and administrative reporting of the work order / work activities and is responsible for tracking the writing and maintaining source code, creating and maintaining software applications and applying frameworks involved in a software release.
- Duties include: tracking of computer programming, documenting, managing configuration, testing, and bug fixing involved in creating and maintaining applications and frameworks involved in a software release life cycle and resulting in a software product for organizational and customer reporting purposes.
- A minimum of a bachelor’ s degree is required
- PMP Certified preferred
- Project management experience
- Experience working on Federal Contracts
- Technical Writing Skills
- Ability to translate technical activities into a value proposition for the customers in terms of benefits and value
- Public Health or Health IT experience
- Expertise in one or more programming language is desirable
- Must be well organized and collaborate with the Program Portfolio Manager, Software Engineering Manager, Technical Leads, and operate under the guidance of Director of Operations to ensure the work order / work activities achieve desired outcomes
- Success in driving smart change and providing leadership support to invigorate innovation within their team
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 37119 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.