Business Analyst/ System Configurator
200 N Main St Baltimore, MD 21014
Business Analyst / System Configurator
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Business Analyst/ System Configurator to join our team and work directly on client projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Our Business Analyst/ System Configurator works as a hands-on subject matter expert documenting requirements, configuring, and implementing solutions in the Adaptik PAS system.
- Conduct analysis and design sessions
- Document user interface and system integration requirements
- Document, research and assist in the resolution of issues throughout the SDLC
- Provide configuration assistance
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, and attention-to-detail skills
- Ability to learn new and complex topics quickly
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team and as a strong independent contributor
- Ability to quickly build credibility and rapport with business as well as colleagues
- Professional presence, exercising good judgment and taking initiative when necessary
- Experience with web-based application designs
- Strong business and technology acumen
- Familiarity with Microsoft Power Point, Project, Visio, Excel, Word
- Experience in commercial property and casualty (P&C) insurance required
- Bachelor’ s Degree required; Computer Science, Mathematics, Management Information, or Engineering
- Experience with data modeling and use cases (UML or similar) preferred
- Structured programming language background
- Excellent communication abilities including presentations and technical specification writing
- Familiarity with the concepts of Service Oriented Architecture, Web Services / SOAP, and Meta Model based architectures
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 65614 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.