200 N Main St Bel Air, MD 21014
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, New Jersey, and New York.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a BA/Configurator to join our team.
Our BA/Configurator work as hands-on subject matter experts documenting requirements and configuring and implementing our solution in our Adaptik PAS system. Activities include:
- Conduct analysis and design sessions
- Document user interface and system integration requirements
- Document, research and assist in the resolution of issues throughout the SDLC
- Provide configuration assistance
- Experience with web-based application designs
- Bachelor’ s Degree required; Computer Science, Mathematics, Management Information, or Engineering
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, and attention-to-detail skills
- Ability to learn new and complex topics quickly
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team and as a strong independent contributor
- Ability to quickly build credibility and rapport with business as well as colleagues
- Professional presence, exercising good judgment and taking initiative when necessary
- Strong business and technology acumen
- Familiarity with Microsoft Power Point, Project, Visio, Excel, Word
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience with data modeling and use cases (UML or similar) preferred
- Structured programming language background
- Excellent communication abilities including presentations and technical specification writing
- Familiarity with the concepts of Service Oriented Architecture, Web Services / SOAP, and Meta Model based architectures
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 64087 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2018, 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.